HVAC Rebates, Coupons and Specials
Below are the current offers for HVAC rebates, specials and coupons in Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Georgetown and the Greater Toronto area.
Save $25 on any Service*
For a limited time, Save $25 Off any HVAC repairs. Mention promo code DR25X.
Save $40 on Diagnostic Check up*
For a limited time, Save $40 Off our AC Diagnostic Check up.
Don’t Pay Until 2023*
For a limited time with any new Central AC, HVAC System or Furnace. Don’t make a payment until 2023!
Claim up to $5,000 in Energy Rebates
The Canada Greener Homes Grant offers grants on upgrades such as furnaces, heat pumps, smart thermostats, and more
About the Canada Greener Homes Grant
Are you ready to start improving your home’s energy efficiency?
The Canada Greener Homes Grant helps homeowners make their homes more energy-efficient. It offers grants on upgrades such as furnaces, heat pumps, smart thermostats, and more. The team at Dr HVAC is ready to help you make the upgrades that won’t only save you money, but will be a step towards a greener home! All you have to do is register, book your EnerGuide evaluation, make your changes, and claim your rebate! We have put together a guide for you to help you get the most out of the program. We’ll help you get the changes you need completed, offer advice, and provide all the documentation you need to get your rebate.
I was very happy with the service and quality work. Was able to find and fix a leaky gas line that other contractors could not. Was very professional on time and well priced. Would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat. Thank you.
How It Works:
- Have an energy audit done by one of our qualified technicians at a cost of $452*.
- Choose a minimum of 2 upgrades to make.
- Complete the final audit at a cost of $226.
- Apply for the rebates based on the work done.
*Audit fees are reimbursed 3-4 months after the final audit is completed. For more information on how to apply, contact us!
- Work must be completed within 120 days of first audit.
- Minimum of 2 upgrades.
- Upgraded furnace AFUE ratings must be 95 or higher.
- Upgraded water heater must be an Energy Star rated tank of .80 EF or a tankless water heater with a rating of .82 EF.